Saturday, June 8, 2013

PORK Chop

I was stoked to be interviewed by PORK magazine a few months back and the results have just been published online and in old school printed form today. Here's a link to read the digital version of the issue. I submitted the illustration above along with the interview but it didn't appear in the published article. This drawing was originally penciled back in 1997 as an idea for a Von Zippers T-shirt design. For whatever reason that project never came to fruition and the pencil drawing languished in my towering "Finish 'Em One Of These Days" stash until I decided it would be a cool little bonus item to include when being interviewed by a magazine called PORK. Never fear, I'll find a use for it someday. Maybe I should have it carved on my tombstone? Anyway... Stay tuned for MORE PORCINE ACTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment