Saturday, September 25, 2010

Let's Have A Party!












Hey kids, today is the one-year anniversary of this blog, so pour a beer and celebrate! Back when I started this thing I decided that I would do a post a day for one year and somehow or other I actually managed to stick to that schedule all the way through. From here on out I'm gonna drop the post-a-day rule. New work will get posted as soon as it's done and there is still a fair sized pile of worthwhile older stuff to scan and put up here but updates are gonna be a bit less relentlessly regular in the future. Please do keep an eye on this space for more wild weirdness coming at you when you least expect it. Oh yeah, today's image is the last of the wacky parody T-shirt designs I made for a local upstart entrepreneur back in the '90s. Scroll down a ways if you want to see the other two in the series. This one was printed along with the Merinuk interview that appeared in Dig It! magazine back in the late '90s. Stay tuned for MORE ACTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment