Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Degener-Ape




















This charming little image was created for local drunk/shock punkers The Degenerates way back in 2000 AD. They broke up not long after I drew this so I dunno if it was ever used for anything. When I showed the art to their drummer Sebastian he told me that it needed a vomiting rummy to make it complete so I added that detail at the lower right of the piece. They paid me with a big box of weird records including a cool Sex Pistols bootleg, an original pressing of the first Antiseen LP and a bunch of 12" remix EPs by The Damned (from their goth period) amongst other things. That's right, kids... King Merinuk will work for cool records, cold beer or a date with your cute sister. No reasonable offer will be refused. Stay tuned for MORE ACTION!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for putting this one up.
    Mike (degenerates)

    ReplyDelete