Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Punk Rock & Beer: Together At Last!












I just handed in the final artwork for this label design to local craft brewery Half Pints last week and am looking forward to the grand debut of the brew early in 2010. While I was at the brewery I had a chance to sample the mouth-waterin' aroma of $ellout $tout as it ages to perfection in the great old whiskey barrels that will create it's distinctive flavor. I gotta thank Dave and Nicole at Half Pints for giving me a chance to work on this very cool project. There's nothing sadder in this world than unrequited love, so having the brewing industry finally show me some regard is indeed a moment to savor. The party is startin' now! UPDATE: Here's a pic of the actual bottle... what a beautiful thing. Stay tuned for MORE 8.4% ALC/VOL ACTION!

1 comment:

  1. The Half Pints website says the beer will only be available at their brewery store, beginning Jan.16, 2010. I'll be there! MC

    ReplyDelete